- Great care has been taken to keep the landscape as close to its natural form as possible
- As the property is on a slope, steps have been lined with recycled wood and using blue metal for safety, and to blend in with their surroundings
- Plants have been propagated where possible from our own property
- New plants have been sourced locally, and are of native varieties
- We are constantly planting new native trees to replace any that have fallen due to natural occurrences, such as storms or strong winds
- Fruit trees are 100% pesticide free, and completely organically grown
- The new herb and vegetable garden are organic and pesticide free
- There are numerous species of wildlife in the local area. We have ensured that our property does not disturb the native habitat of these birds and animals.