Features and Facilities
Barrengarry Hideaway is an architecturally designed eco home, hidden amongst 5 acres of lush rainforest on a private road. Its unique structure maximises the stunning views through full wall windows in each room, allowing guest to view the surrounding landscape from every angle.
Barrengarry Hideaway is 100% self-sustainable (see Eco Appeal for more information), and whilst every care has been taken to ensure the eco friendliness of the property, there has been no compromise on quality and luxurious finishes.
The Property Features:
- 3 bedrooms, sleeping a maximum of 7 people.
- The master bedroom contains a custom made Tasmanian oak queen sized bedroom setting, all linen, a tv, ipod dock/clock radio and balcony and full wall windows with extensive surrounding views.
- The second bedroom contains a queen sized bed, all linen, an ipod dock/clock radio and full wall window with surrounding views.
- The third bedroom contains a double bed and single bed/day bed, all linen, an ipod dock/clock radio and full wall window with surrounding views.
- A fully equipped bathroom complete with luxury Kohler and Paco Jansen fittings, including a free-standing bubble massage spa, and walk in shower with garden views
- A separate powder room and toilet
- The luxurious ‘Naturals’ range of eco-friendly toiletries provided for guests
- Laundry facilities including a washing machine, drying rack and eco-friendly laundry products
- An open plan and fully equipped kitchen including consumables and luxury appliances, such as a fully automatic Nespresso coffee machine, microwave, gas oven, cooktop and full sized energy efficient refrigerator.
- A large open dining and lounge area, complete with wood fireplace, smart tv with free cable channels and WiFi compatible entertainment system, an array of books and even games for the kids and adults too.
- A large wrap around deck facing the escarpment and valley views, including an outdoor lounge, dining table, and 6 burner gas barbeque.
- A second outdoor lounge area on the lower level of the house
- High chair and cot on request (linen not provided)
- Free WiFi and landline calls
- Car parking for 3 cars
- Walking paths
- Fruit trees
- Organic vegetable and herb garden
- Plant a tree option to celebrate your visit, or as a memento of a loved one